196 Million Projected Smartphone Users in the United States by 2016 *Via Statista
1. We have outlined main 4 profit centers in our business: Repairing Electronic Devices, Accessories, Buy/Sell/Trade, and Corporate Contracts.
2. We utilize an effective, proven marketing program designed to attract new customers, establishing a strong referral network and repeat business. Our strategy includes social media, public relations, word of mouth, in-store and email marketing campaigns.
3. We offer fully computerized operations. Our state of the art management software coordinates all aspects of the business. This includes customer data, repairs, sales, marketing, and reporting.
4. Vendor Relationships: Since we do big quantity with our vendors we will get you the best pricing to keep your profit margins higher!
5. FIX MY PHONE IS TRADEMARKED!(we also have full rights to FIXMYPHONE.COM) No need to worry about other competitors trying to use our name to decrease our reputation!
6. Our Motto is Honest, Fast and Reliable! We value our customers and this is why our business is growing at rapid speeds! See customer testimonial:
Very Affordable Retail Model and Build Out is Quick!
Initial Fee: $35,000 + $10,000 (includes 10 days at Fix My Phone University with your Manager at our Franchise Houston location + 5-10 days on-site with our certified Corporate Trainer + Everything you need to confidently open and run Fix My Phone)
The total estimated investment necessary to begin the operation of a FixMyPhone store ranges from $94,935 to $180,200. This includes $27,500 to $45,000 that must be paid to the franchisor. The total estimated investment necessary to begin the operation of a FixMyPhone kiosk ranges from $78,685 to $134,700. This includes $27,500 to $45,000 that must be paid to the franchisor.
We have Area Developer Opportunities!
We are seeking Area Developers who want to build a large, multi-unit operation throughout major market centers.
As a “hands-on,” operational-driven company, Fix My Phone knows exactly what it takes to operate Fix My Phone. When you become a Fix My Phone franchisee, you’ll have the opportunity to benefit from this dedicated experience and knowledge. We view each franchise as an extension of the Fix My Phone family, and their success is our top priority. For this reason, we’ve developed our Corporate Franchise Team to provide attention to each franchisee and help them achieve their maximum potential.
Site Selection is a very important part of the opening process. Our Real Estate team will assist you with the demographic analysis of your market, identify premier location(s) in the market, and negotiate favorable lease or land purchase terms. Our goal is to find a great location with favorable terms for you!
Each Franchisee has a dedicated Project Manager assigned to their opening. The Fix My Phone Manager will work closely with the architect, contractor, and you to ensure your location is opened in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Prior to Opening (FMP University)
Prior to opening your Fix My Phone store, you will attend a 10-day training program at one or more of the corporate training facilities. During this time, you will learn every facet of operating Fix My Phone and be ready to operate your own once the course is completed. While you are learning about business planning, operations, inventory management, our POS system and human resource management, your initial tech professionals will be learning the ins and outs to repair devices. We are confident when you leave you will feel ready to open your store!
New Store Opening
One of our Certified Corporate Trainers will be stationed at your location 5-10 days prior to your Grand Opening to ensure that you are fully prepared. He or she will work with you and your staff at your location, assisting you with everything from books to POS and helping you understand all aspects of the services you provide. This will guarantee a smooth and successful Grand Opening. During day-to-day operations, questions and situations may arise for which you will need assistance. Our dedicated Support Specialists have years of “hands-on” experience and are readily available to assist you.
Fix My Phone understands the importance of capturing every opportunity to increase sales. Our marketing plan is designed to increase revenues on a monthly basis. The plan utilizes a host of marketing techniques, such as social media, public relations, SEO and grassroots marketing.
The Electronic Repair Industry isn’t growing. The industry is BOOMING! There are more than 300 million wireless subscriptions in the United States (CTIA, 2013), a figure that is increasing annually. With millions of phones in service and hundreds of thousands more sold each day, thousands are damaged daily.